At Magic City Cheer & Tumble, we focus on small class training. In doing so, it gives each child individual attention, helping develop individual abilities and creating a well-rounded cheerleader. Class time focuses on proper motions, jump technique, and tumbling, tailored to each student’s skill level.
We have a 4:1 student to coach ratio for all of our classes. Meaning, for every 4 students there is 1 coach. If there are 8 students in the class there will be 2 coaches. If there are 12 students in a class there will be 3 coaches… etc.
Classes that are offered at Magic City Cheer & Tumble are designed to improve students as a whole. Most cheer-leading gyms only focus on tumbling which is just one facet of cheerleading. Each class is beneficial and will prepare your child for the next level of competition—whether that be for school tryouts or your local competitive team.
Miss a Tumbling Class? Email us at Magiccitycheer01@gmail.com today to schedule a make up class!
- Round off
- Push up into backbend
- Backbend kick over
- Working on round off bound ups
- Front/back walkovers
- Standing back handspring
- Running round off back handspring.
- **You must know how to do a cartwheel and round off before entering this class.
- Working on standing back handspring series
- Running round off back handspring series (3)
- Jump element into standing back handspring
- Running front walkover round off back handspring
- Standing back walkover back handspring
- Round off back handspring step-out round off back handspring
- Form of a standing tuck
- **You must know how to do a standing back handspring and running round off back handspring before entering this class
- Working on standing tuck
- Running round off back handspring tuck
- Running round off tuck
- Running front walkover through to tuck
- Front punch
- **You must have standing back handspring and series (more than 1 bhs in a row) round off back handspring before entering this class
Level 4 & 5
- Working on standing back handspring to tuck
- Standing back handspring to layout
- Running round off back handspring layout
- Jump element to back handspring tuck
- Running front walkover round off back handspring layout
- Front punch & whip through to layout
- Running round off back handspring full twist
- Running round off back handspring Arabian
- Standing full
- Whip through to full/double
- Front punch through to full/double
Class Makeup Policy
1. Because of our strict student to teacher ratio, missed classes will not result in prorated tuition or refunds.
2. Makeup classes are offered once a week.
3. If you have missed a class and would like to schedule a makeup please email MCC&T at Magiccitycheer01@gmail.com. You must schedule a makeup. You are not allowed to just show up.
4. Please email Magiccitycheer01@gmail.com to schedule your makeup class with the following format: 1. Students name 2. Students missed class (the date of the missed class and time) 3. Makeup class you would like to attend (please pick from the scheduled makeup list below)
- EX: Sally Smith, missed her regular Monday class on August 10 at 4:25 and we would like to make it up on Thursday, August 28 at 6:45.
5. Any tumbling class missed must be made up during that same month. EX: If you miss a class on September 15, you MUST make it up by the end of September or you lose the chance to make it up.
6. UPCOMING MAKEUP CLASS DATES: Email us at Magiccitycheer01@gmail.com to schedule your missed make up class today!