- Round off
- Push up into backbend
- Backbend kick over
- Working on round off bound ups
- Front/back walkovers
- Standing back handspring
- Running round off back handspring.
- **You must know how to do a cartwheel and round off before entering this class.
- Working on standing back handspring series
- Running round off back handspring series (3)
- Jump element into standing back handspring
- Running front walkover round off back handspring
- Standing back walkover back handspring
- Round off back handspring step-out round off back handspring
- Form of a standing tuck
- **You must know how to do a standing back handspring and running round off back handspring before entering this class
- Working on standing tuck
- Running round off back handspring tuck
- Running round off tuck
- Running front walkover through to tuck
- Front punch
- **You must have standing back handspring and series (more than 1 bhs in a row) round off back handspring before entering this class
Level 4 & 5
- Working on standing back handspring to tuck
- Standing back handspring to layout
- Running round off back handspring layout
- Jump element to back handspring tuck
- Running front walkover round off back handspring layout
- Front punch & whip through to layout
- Running round off back handspring full twist
- Running round off back handspring Arabian
- Standing full
- Whip through to full/double
- Front punch through to full/double
Class Makeup Policy
1. Because of our strict student to teacher ratio, missed classes will not result in prorated tuition or refunds.
2. Makeup classes are offered once a week.
3. If you have missed a class and would like to schedule a makeup please email MCC&T at Magiccitycheer01@gmail.com. You must schedule a makeup. You are not allowed to just show up.
4. Please email Magiccitycheer01@gmail.com to schedule your makeup class with the following format: 1. Students name 2. Students missed class (the date of the missed class and time) 3. Makeup class you would like to attend (please pick from the scheduled makeup list below)
- EX: Sally Smith, missed her regular Monday class on August 10 at 4:25 and we would like to make it up on Thursday, August 28 at 6:45.
5. Any tumbling class missed must be made up during that same month. EX: If you miss a class on September 15, you MUST make it up by the end of September or you lose the chance to make it up.
6. UPCOMING MAKEUP CLASS DATES:
- Makeup classes will be offered every Sunday night from 6:00-7:00